Authentic Relationships: A Kundalini Yoga Level 2 Training (Open to all Practitioners)
Fri, Feb 16th - Sun, Mar 17th @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Soul Body Ojai
206 N. Signal St. Suite M
California ( CA )
Kundalini Level-Two Training
Online or In-Person in Ojai, CA
Starts February 16th
Deepen your relationship with yourself, your soul, your partner, and those in your life through the practices of Kundalini Yoga, meditation, and group consciousness.
What you’ll learn in Authentic Relationships – Online:
- Recognize and learn to create authentic relationships in all areas of your life
- Know how authentic relationships relate to yoga practices and goals
- Be able to heal partnership problems with forgiveness and a clear connection to your masculine and feminine parts
- Re-vision the key relationships in your life through the meditative mind with compassion, tolerance, forgiveness and love
- Learn how to use kriyas and meditations to give you the intuition, range, and caliber to sustain authentic relationships
- Develop your sense of self-love as a key to authentic relationship.
How it’s formatted:
- Classes are recorded to time shift or make-up missed classes
- Small groups participate in breakout rooms for online discussions each day
- Multiple trainers teach kriyas, meditations and lectures in an interactive format that allows for questions, answers, and participation in real time
- The manual for the course is available as a printed or electronic copy
Schedule: Six training days
February 16, 17, 18 | March 15, 16, 17
12-6pm Central | 1-7pm Eastern | 10am-4pm Pacific
Who is this training for?
For Kundalini Yoga Teachers
The completion of all five Level 2 modules leads to recognition as a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) through Yoga Alliance and certification as a Kundalini Yoga Practitioner by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI).
For Yoga Students, Therapists and Healers
This in-depth program is open to everyone familiar with the practices of Kundalini Yoga. You will enhance the quality of your relationships with yogic tools so you can discover new ways of relating to yourself and others.
Authentic Relationships – Online or in Person in Ojai Tuition:
Please make a note and let us know if you plan to attend in-person at Soul Body Ojai in California.
$895 Paid in Full
$925 Payment Plan*: $325 deposit + create your own payment schedule
*Must select “Payment Plan with Credit Card” option for Payment Type and you will be redirected to the Partial.ly payment portal page.
Special Audit Price: $495 (for repeat students only)
Mehtab began his studies in 1973 in San Rafael California where he used the techniques of Kundalini Yoga in the ashram’s drug rehabilitation program. He is a KRI Lead Trainer who has trained hundreds of Kundalini Yoga teachers in Level 1 and Level 2 courses. He received the Kundalini Yoga Teacher of the Year Award and the International Kundalini Yoga Teachers’ Association Award for “Building Yoga Communities.”
LAURA (GURU KARAM) BENTON
Laura (Guru Karam) has been a yoga practitioner for over 40 years and holds a Masters Degree in Nursing from the University of Texas at Austin. As one of the first certified Kundalini Yoga Teachers, she has served as a teacher training course facilitator in the Master’s Touch program and has served as a lead teacher in teacher training courses since 1997 at both Level I and Level II in Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga.
Tara is a KRI Kundalini Yoga teacher trainer and the owner of Soul Body Ojai yoga studio and healing center in Ojai, California. She is an accomplished yoga teacher of over 25 years and a Practitioner of Chinese Medicine.