Baja and Whale Sound Journey with Tara Matthews (One Room Available)
Sat, Mar 11th - Fri, Mar 17th @ All Day
Soul Body Ojai
206 N. Signal St. Suite M
California ( CA )
One Room Available
Please email Tara at [email protected] to join the waitlist.
A sacred journey for the adventurous traveler!
Join Tara and friends for a week to remember. Baja, Mexico, Grey Whale Nation, sacred sound, yoga, good company and deep work.
Surrounded by a natural aquarium, the rugged magical landscape of Baja California Peninsula is home to vast deserts rich in vegetation, pristine beaches, jagged mountains, an array of shore birds and isolated villages. Of special attraction are the gray whales. Each year, gray whales travel thousands of miles from the Arctic Ocean to the warm waters of Baja California lagoons, designated as wildlife refuges, to court, mate, give birth and care for their young. Join the unique, unforgettable experience to view these giant mammals at arm’s length, some may let themselves be petted!
We will take this a step further and offer our ocean friends the gift of sound therapy with gong sound baths! Whales enjoy the healing frequency of sounds, too. You will enjoy a collective sound therapy session three times in conjunction with some of the biggest hearts on earth!
- Comfortable private transportation from San Diego
- Hotel accommodations for six nights
- Most meals with one drink each. Meals are chosen according to local specialty
- Snacks and drinking water throughout the trip
- THREE whale-watching excursions in two different lagoons on three different days with gong sound bath
- Permit to enter Mexico
- Expert local Guide and seasoned space holder
- Taxes and tips of included meals and hotels
- Creative learning experiences during driving time
- Daily Yoga
- Conscious Company
- NEW for 2023! Extra Day Cave Excursion to the largest Cave Paintings in North America at San Borjitas!Are you ready to go?