LIFECYCLES & LIFESTYLES – In Person Kundalini Yoga Level 2 Course (Open to Public)
Fri, Nov 3rd - Sun, Nov 19th @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Soul Body Ojai
206 N. Signal St. Suite M
California ( CA )
LIFECYCLES & LIFESTYLES – Online
Kundalini Yoga Level 2 Course
Online or In-Person in Ojai, CA
November 3-5 and November 17-19
(12-6pm Central, 1-7pm Eastern, 10am-4pm Pacific)
LIFECYCLES & LIFESTYLES – Online is the course to help you understand the stages and cycles of your life and how you can create healthy habits to develop a spiritual lifestyle.
In this training you will explore and understand these areas of life:
- Early Childhood: Renewing Your Hidden Self-Concept
- Adolescence and the Cultivation of Promoting Habits
- Prime Adulthood: Productivity, Prosperity, and Sharing
- Maturity and Midlife Crises: Transmitting Values and Legacy
- Elder Years: Character, Integrity and Merger
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify habits, attitudes and practices that help or hinder your life in the present, past, and future.
- Examine and map out the stages and cycles of life.
- Learn to understand the nature of death and learn to live fearlessly.
- Renew your self-concept by discovering your purpose and destiny for living an extraordinary life.
- Get a sense of the entire cycle of destiny and meditate on all the cycles we progress through.
For a complete virtual experience of this transformational training:
- The manual for the course will be available to you as an EBook or as a printed copy.
- Small groups are formed online for daily breakout discussions and meet virtually after the course for 90 days.
- Classes are recorded for those who need to time shift or make-up missed hours.
Lifecycles & Lifestyles – Online Tuition:
Please make a note if you plan to attend in-person at Soul Body Ojai in California.
$895 Paid in Full
$925 Payment Plan*: $325 deposit + create your own payment schedule
*Must select “DEPOSIT + Payment Plan” option for Payment Type
Special Audit Price: $495 (for repeat students only)
Kundalini Yoga Teachers:
The completion of all five Level 2 modules leads to recognition as a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) through Yoga Alliance and certification as a Kundalini Yoga Practitioner by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI).
Kundalini Yoga Students, Therapists and Healers:
This in-depth program on skill development is open to all students who are practicing and familiar with the basic practices of Kundalini Yoga.
Teacher Trainers and Facilitators for Lifecycles & Lifestyles – Online
Mehtab and Laura (Guru Karam) Benton are KRI Lead Level 1 and Level 2 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainers who have led more than 50 Kundalini Yoga Teacher training programs over the last 25 years. They live in Austin, Texas and have taught and practiced yoga together since 1978.
Tara Matthews, L.Ac is a KRI Kundalini Yoga teacher trainer and the owner of Soul Body Ojai yoga studio and healing center in Ojai, California. She is an accomplished yoga teacher of over 25 years and a Practitioner of Chinese Medicine.