MIND & MEDITATION Kundalini Yoga Level 2 Training Course
Soul Body Ojai
206 N. Signal St. Suite M
MIND AND MEDITATION
Kundalini Yoga Level 2 Training Course Open to Everyone
An In Person, Online and Worldwide Experience
January 14-16 and February 4-6
MIND AND MEDITATION helps you explore the relationship between your mind and meditation, and how it works in relationship to yourself and others. You will integrate this new understanding about your mind into a personalized meditation practice.
In this training you will experience:
- The nature of the Mind and How It Works
- How to utilize the positive qualities of the three minds
- How to direct the mind to give you a greater capacity for happiness
- Recognizing and working with the 81 facets of the mind
- Advanced meditation techniques and practices
- Developing a personal meditation practice
This in-depth program to develop a transformational meditation practice is open to students who are familiar with the basic practices of Kundalini Yoga as well as graduates of the Level 1 Teacher Training program.
Kundalini Yoga Teachers: The completion of this and the rest of the five Level 2 modules leads to recognition as a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) through Yoga Alliance and certification as a Kundalini Yoga Level 2 Practitioner by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI).
Includes a comprehensive manual with kriyas and meditations as well as the textbook, “The Mind: Its Projections and Multiple Aspects.”
For a complete in-person or online virtual experience of this transformational training:
- Classes are recorded for those who need to time shift or make-up missed classes.
- The manual for the course is available online as an EBook.
- Small groups can participate in breakout rooms for online discussions.
- Multiple trainers teach kriyas, meditations and lectures in an interactive format
The Teaching Team
Mehtab and Laura (Guru Karam) Benton are Level 2 Lead Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainers who have led over 50 Kundalini Yoga teacher training courses. They live in Austin, Texas where they have taught and practiced yoga together since 1978.