Angelique Dupre Castagna
Deep Tissue Massage, Detox Massage, Energy Healing, Facilitated stretch, Hot Stone Massage, Myofascial Release, Neuromuscular and Trigger Point Therapy, Oncology Massage, Pain Relief, Pregnancy/Prenatal Massage, Reflexology, Salt Glow Body Treatment, Sports Massage, Therapeutic Touch
With over 25 years experience, Angelique is a long time certified massage therapist and a member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals. She is coming back to SoulbodyOjai after a year and a half off due to a personal injury. Angelique is excited to finally be back doing what she loves to do, which is transferring loving and calming energy to others, bringing relief from pain and/or stress, and enhancing mind/body/spirit wellness and longevity! Angelique was originally licensed in Florida and educated at Cortiva Institute with over 650 hours of education initially, and has taken many more hours of continuing education over the years. She has worked in day spas, chiropractic offices , healing centers, and world class resorts, including the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa for 18 years. She now offers John Barnes trained myofascial release, neuromuscular deep tissue therapy, relaxation (Swedish) massage, reflexology, warm stone massage, energy work, geriatric massage, oncology massage, prenatal massage, and facilitated stretch/Zen shiatsu. Some of these modalities can be intuitively integrated, if desired, creating a one of a kind healing touch experience customized for you! People who receive Angelique’s work often comment on her loving, “angelic” presence coupled with skillful and experienced hands.
1. Intuitively integrated modality massage- most requested- a blend of myofascial release, relaxation massage, deep tissue, energy work, and reflexology, as needed.
2. Myofascial Release- John Barnes Trained- A gentle approach with no cream or oil, addressing fascial and connective tissue restrictions which helps to realign the body, and heal long standing pain. It can also help to process subconscious, difficult emotions that have been stored in the soft tissue of the body. Incredibly relaxing and healing.
3. Deep Tissue Massage- includes neuromuscular and specific trigger point work
4. Energy work with streaming and hands on Christ centered energy work- also Therapeutic Touch Energy Work- hands above the body cleansing and combing the auric field
5. Swedish Massage- deeply relaxing massage with long slow strokes, and some pressure as needed
6. Senior Massage- “Completing the circle of nurture and giving back to those who have given so much.” This is gentle, loving, healing massage with a light touch, and energy work as needed/desired on a table or in your home in your favorite armchair, bed or a massage table, fully clothed or not , according to you or your loves one’s comfort. I also have worked with clients who have dementia.
7. Oncology Massage- for those who are in chemotherapy, and for those in remission- gentle loving massage with attention to lymph flow and special needs, and energy work when requested.
8.Warm stone massage- Himalayan salt stones are antimicrobial, detoxifying, mildly exfoliating, and offer an infusion of all 84 minerals and trace elements, like potassium, calcium, magnesium and strontium. Exfoliation gloves can be used before you receive your salt stone massage to enhance your skins ability to take in the nutrients. You can also choose to use a set of precleaned. precut. and preheated black basalt stones (river stones). Basalt stones hold their heat longer than salt stones, and there are more of them to use, so you experience more warmth with the basalt stones. Some clients choose to use both kind for both benefits.
8. Detox treatment and Massage- Angelique designed this massage herself, specifically to enhance detoxification of the body. It is a powerful detoxifying support on its own, and is also a great massage to receive while on a nutritional detox. (This was once a highly priced, specially designed treatment offered at a world class resort.) This includes exfoliation, heated moist towels, warmed, poured Ayurvedic Bindi oil, deep tissue massage if desired, reflexology, and vigorous massages strokes following the direction of lymph flow. 1.5 or 2 hours
9. Salt Glow body treatment- Receive a wonderful exfoliation with infused moisturizing oils and essential oils. Wonderful on its own or as an add on with a massage. Finish with special moisturizing lavender/ Calendula /seaweed balm. Make your skin glow!
10. Reflexology- Massage for the feet, hands , and ears. There are points on these areas that correspond to organs in the body. If you wish, we can discuss tender points in your feet that you may have, and their corresponding points. Inversely, if you have something bothering you in your body, we can address it through reflexology. When you get a good foot massage, your whole body relaxes.
11. Mobil Massage- I can come to your home, hotel, or retirement facility. Just call me and we can arrange it!
Integrated massage, Geriatric Massage, Swedish (relaxation) massage, Deep Tissue/Neuromuscular Massage, Reflexology, Energy Work, Prenatal Massage, Oncology Massage
$110 per hour
$135 75 minutes
$155 1.5 hour
$120 per hour
Warm Stone Massage: Your own personal warm Himalayan salt stones (2) –
$20 addon- and exfoliating gloves ($2addon) to take home and can be used with future massages at no extra cost. Just bring them back with you!
Basalt Stone massage-
$10 addon- I use a preheated set of clean basalt stones. Basalt stones hold their warmth more than salt stones, so some clients choose to use both their personal pink salt stones with the basalt stones.
1 hr. $117
Signature Detox massage-
1.5 hr. $175
2hrs $210- Fit for a king or queen! You will love this treatment! I have had many clients coming back for more!
Mobil Massage: Ventura County and Ojai- please inquire
California Massage Therapy Council certified Massage Therapist – Certificate #47792
Reflexology by Santa Barbara Body Therapy Institute:
Myofascial Release 1 and Fascial-Pelvis Myofascial Release by John F. Barnes, P.T. Myofascial Release MFR treatment centers & seminars
Geriatric Massage by Irene Meiller LMT
CranioSacral1 by Upledger Institute
Prenatal Massage: by Ralph Napolitano, LMT
Reiki 1 & 2
Therapeutic Touch Energy work
Continuing education in:
Oncology Massage by Greet the Day Continuing Education for Oncology Massage
Neuromuscular Therapy for the care of soft tissue, pain and dysfunction by Judith Delaney, LMT International Education of Neuromuscular Therapies
Angelique holds a bachelors degree in Mass Communication and Broadcast Journalism from Louisiana State University- 1988
She was also a certified Yoga Instructor from 1995-2000, trained and certified by White Lotus Foundation, which gave her great insight into the body, mind and spirit. She taught Hatha, and Ashtanga (power) Yoga, breathwork (pranayama), and focused visualization/manifestation.
She also studied Shamanic self healing for a year through Four Winds Society-2015